Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fallen in Love: Review




Fallen in Love
Author: Lauren Kate
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Pages: 201
Series: Fallen - Book #3.5

Summary:

Unexpected. Unrequited. Forbidden. Eternal. Everyone has their own love story.

And in a twist of fate, four extraordinary love stories intersect over the course of a romantic Valentine's Day in medieval England. Miles and Shelby find love where they least expect it. Roland learns a painful lesson about finding and losing love. Arriane pays the price for a love so fierce it burns. And for the first - and last - time, Daniel and Luce spend a night together like none other.

Lauren Kate's Fallen in Love is filled with love stories . . . the ones everyone has been waiting for.

My Thoughts:

I really did enjoy this book! I have read the first 3 books of the Fallen series and really liked them so when I found this book I had to pick it up! I didn't realize when I bought it that it wasn't an actual "novel" it's really like 4 short stories which sort of disappointed me. But to Lauren Kate's credit, it *does* say "A Fallen Novel in Stories" directly on the cover. I just happened to miss that I guess. The book was pretty short and a very fast read.

It tells the story of Shelby and Miles, Roland, Arriane, and Luce and Daniel. I really loved how you got to know the other secondary characters a lot better and got to read their stories. The story of Shelby and Miles was extremely cute! The story of Arriane was absolutely intriguing! The story of Roland revealed a little more about himself and last, the story of Luce and Daniel just made me want to read Rapture, the next book in the series. I'm excited to see how these in between stories tie in to the next novel.

Ohhhh . . . . isn't the cover *beautiful*!?!

Have any of you lovely readers read this series or plan on reading it? What were your thoughts on this book? Leave your comments! I would love to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!