Monday, July 1, 2013

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot: Review



Hey everyone! I know this post is completely off of my usual topic of books but I just thought I would share!

It's summer so that also means wedding season! I was sent a set of these Ball of Foot inserts by Dr. Scholl's For Her from Influenster to test out. I put them into some of my high heels and tried them out a little by walking around the house in them. They actually did make the shoes a lot more comfortable. I'm getting married next month and so is my sister so I have a few weddings I have to be a part of so I will definitely be using these.

Hopefully they will feel as good wearing them for hours as they did walking around my house for a bit. Have any of you ladies out there tried these? I'm thinking about getting some inserts for my tennis shoes as I have a very high arch but I'm not sure. Let me know what you think of Dr. Scholl's inserts and if you have any recommendations for me.

Have a great night everyone! Love ya! Keep reading!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that rates as odd.

    I admit, I can't understand why women go for heels anyway. The things seem to be torture...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a confession to make . . . I'm getting married in August and I'm not wearing heels. I'm wearing my Harley boots. ;p But I do have to wear heels for my sister's wedding.

      Delete

I love your comments!