Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Teaser Tuesday




Anyone can play along, just do the following:



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title and author as well, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser.


I haven't done a Teaser Tuesday post in ages! So I'm excited to be participating today! Here's my teaser:

“ “Fuck you,” I say again. I think he’s going to say more, but he just stands there for a moment, and then walks out.”


~pg. 221 Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills



Please leave a comment with a link to your TT or if you don’t have a blog feel free to leave your teaser in the comments! Have a great Tuesday everyone! :)

2 comments:

I love your comments!